Accounts from escorts reveal some interesting stories about experiences with various clients. While some clients are a dream to deal with, there are others that simply need to get a clue. As we would prefer if you not end up being the latter, take note of these do’s and don’ts of dealing with escorts.
- Don’t try to get her to give unprotected services if it wasn’t agreed on. This is just as much about respect as it is about integrity. Stick to what you agreed on. If you ask for bare intercourse or fellatio when that’s not what was discussed, the escort will most likely end the session and you will receive no refund. Establish what you need during discussion, pay for what you agree to, and stick to it.
- Be courteous and respectful. Interact with your escort as a person and not as a thing you bought. Speak well, display good body language and stick to the payment terms that were discussed. In most cases, you will be required to pay in advance. If you are, respect that requirement and do so.
- Abide by the principles of discretion and anonymity. The escort practice is a sensitive one. Maintaining privacy is as much her role as it is yours. There is no need to put your escort on blast or refer to your escort as his/her work name if you are meeting at a hotel.
- Practice proper hygiene. This does not only apply if you plan to have sex with the escort. It is courteous and respectful to practice proper hygiene when you plan to spend time around them. As a matter of fact, you shouldn’t need an incentive to do so.
- Do not be judgmental and talk down to your escort. Strippers, prostitutes and escorts tend to be looked down upon because their line of work involves sexually oriented services. You need to understand that not only is your escort a human being like you are, but he/she may even be more educated than you are. There is no need for you to be a pig.
- Don’t brush your teeth or floss right before your encounter if anything sexual is involved. Remember the point about practicing hygiene without an incentive? You should always brush your teeth and floss, so it doesn’t have to be done as a matter of emergency for your appointment. The issue with doing close to sexual intercourse is that you run the risk of exposure to STIs through torn coating of the mouth.
- Try to develop a loving relationship with an escort. Though the escort is paid to make you comfortable through the creation of a pseudo-relationship, do not mistake the escort’s attitude and try to make it something real. After the agreed time has elapsed, you both have lives to return to. Don’t make it awkward by trying to attach strings.
Now that you know all this, you should have a much easier time having amicable dealings with escorts.